INTERNOVI PROGRAM OF SUPPLY
Typical for Internovi's advanced systems is their noiseless running, which is
achieved by means of the rubber block chain.
A key feature of the Internovi approach is the aspiration to achieve highest possible
reliability of the delivered installations. Continuity in your conveying system
is essential for a successful operation. An accurately working service department
just adds extra security.
Internovi supplies transport systems for bulk materials. These systems are commonly
used in the food industry, pet food, chemical industry, building industry and
Multi-discharge bucket elevators
Vertical continuous elevators in "S" and "C" design
Discontinuous parcel elevators
Special designed conveyors
Control systems for turn-key projects
Loading and unloading conveyors
Infeed dosing systems for elevators
Discharge systems for elevators
- vibrating troughs
- slide/dosing valves
- tube conveyors
- cellular sluices
- chain conveyors
- distributer valves
- turnhead distributors
- Support constructions and maintenance
platforms in steel and stainless-steel
- Food processing industry: chocolates
- cornflakes * peanuts * nuts * cacao * peas * pickles * beans * salt *
sugar * candy * muesli * milkpowder * maize * vegetables * french fries
* etc. etc.
- Building materials: gypsum *
lime * sand * cement * dry mortar * burnt clay * dry chalk * etc. etc.
- Ceramic industry: glass beads
* basic materials for the production of porcelain * marble sand * glass
fragments * etc. etc.
- Chemical industry: chemically
neutral and aggressive basic materials * washing-powder * sodium carbonate
* sulphur tablets * ammonium nitrate * phosphates * soap flakes * tablets
* A-cokes * perlite * salts * silicates * MCA flakes etc. etc.
- Other materials: aluminium grains
* animal feed * waste material * filtering dust * plastic bottles * PET
preforms * etc. etc.